Litigation Specialists

Handling Civil and Criminal Trials

Monterey County Juvenile Crimes Attorneys

Call (831) 373-3700 for a Free Case Consultation

If your child was recently charged with a crime, it is vital that you act quickly to retain legal defense. At the Biegel Law Firm, we know that juvenile crimes are a serious matter and that your child could be facing serious penalties that could last a lifetime. You can rely on our award-winning firm to provide your child with an effective defense.

Give us a call now at (831) 373-3700 for a free consultation with a Monterey County juvenile defense attorney.

Fighting For Your Juvenile’s Rights

Any person who is under the age of 18 that gets arrested or charged with a criminal offense is usually charged as a juvenile. There are some exceptions to this rule, such as if the crime is particularly heinous or if the child has a previous criminal record.

The sooner you seek legal help for your child, the better. We are here to fight for your child’s rights as we investigate the evidence against them and dispute it. Our firm has all of the resources which are necessary to represent a juvenile criminal case, regardless of the circumstances. When your child is facing charges of this nature, their freedom is on the line. We’re here to fight for your child to have a bright future.

A few examples of juvenile crimes we represent include:

  • Drug offenses
  • Assault
  • Vandalism
  • Shoplifting
  • DU
  • Theft

Retain the Compassionate Counsel Your Child Deserves

Your child is likely very scared right now and worried about what will happen to them. The juvenile court process can be scary, and having a legal advocate on your side every step of the way is vital. It is important that you choose a Monterey County criminal defense lawyer who has worked with juveniles and is knowledgeable about the juvenile court system. At the Biegel Law Firm, we are dedicated to defending your child from being wrongfully convicted or facing heavy consequences.

To secure legal representation for your child, call our firm at (831) 373-3700.

Contact Us Today!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.